191 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jun 23

I want to say thank you for your companies help in getting us the Litigation settlement ( some) of the money that was long over due to us. The question I have is how did they come to the amount that they quoted us, from the amount that we actually received?

There is a gap of $1,980.65 from the original amount of $3,780.00. And we did not received a break down of why or how they came to the the total that we received.

Just thinking that's a large amount, is there any way we can get a written break down of why we received what we did ?It was also made a point that I was not to get in touch with a 3rd party, so am I in the wrong for sending this email / letter to you? we have NOT cashed the check, in doing so can we get into trouble?Thank you again,Irene & Manuel Maldonadoreview # 199****

Original review posted by user Jun 18

We were sent a letter of Litigation Against K.Hovnanian.

Informing us that we had to sign the paper attachment, send it back that we would be paid the Liquidated Damages in the sum of $3,780.00.

this was sent to us September 16,2019 , I've called a number of calls asking and have been given several reasons/ excuses. My latest call was yesterday (2) leaving our number and reason for the call, well, so far NO call backs !!

Just want to know why ??

we've done everything that was asked of us. I have the letters they have sent us, PEASE SENT A RESPOND...

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments